SCALP NOURISHER – AYURVEDIC HAIR WASH
Hair care in Ayurveda has been given a large number of importance as it directly contributes to ones looks or the visual appeal. The visual appeal is vital because it’s the first evident sign of health. Hair upkeep involves oiling the hair, washing, combing and braiding or displaying it properly. This will usually beef up the nourishment of the scalp and thus help it grow healthy shining hair.
- Effectively & completely take away dust or soil, over the top sebum / fatty substances / corneal cells.
- Produce a good amount of foam.
- Easily removed on rinsing with water.
- Leave the hair non-dry, soft, lustrous with good manageability and minimum fly away.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Scalp vitaliser.
- Checks hair fall and premature hair greying.
- Controls dandruff.
- Good conditioning.
- Ensures thick hair growth.
- Exhibits a high de-tangling effect, allowing the comb to drift freely through the hair.
- Gives smooth, manageable and shiny hair.
- Mild detergency
- Can be used as day by day hair wash.
KEY INGREDIENTS: Hibiscus rosasinensis – Japa Emblica officinale – Amalaki Eclipta alba – Bhringaraj Aloe vera – Kumari Cynodon dactylon – Doorva DIRECTIONS FOR USE: For External Use Only Wet your hair, apply Kesya Scalp Care, gently massage your scalp with fingertips and wash hair and scalp thoroughly after one minute. For better results use Kesya oil.
Kesya vitalise scalp checks hair fall and premature greying of hair and controls dandruff.
Its hair conditioning property effectively & completely removes dust, over the top sebum and corneal cells.
Has foaming action and is easily washed off to result in soft, lustrous good healthy hair with pleasant fragrance.
Can be utilized for day by day hair wash.